Reforestation can be best described as the process by which landholders are reinvesting back into the land with assets that yield them a continuous return. Not undertaking reforestation is tantamount to severing a profitable income stream over time.
As forestry professionals we can assist you with the selection of seed options, planting sites, and contacting government agencies for possible cost-share programs. Reforestation is highly recommended since the benefits are wide ranging.
Benefits of Reforestation:
- Minimize economic impact of erosion
- Improving wildlife habitat
- In control of tree density
- Using genetically improved seedlings
- Shorter grow cycles
- Improving tree health
- Increased value of the forestland
- Improving return on investment